Prices & availability
- In high season (summer and school holidays) stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on either Friday or Saturday dependent on cottage (see grid below)
- From mid-September to mid-May short breaks of 3 nights or more are also available and can start on any day of the week (except Sundays)
- If only a 2 night stay is required, the price will be the same as a 3 night stay but you can check out at anytime on the day of departure (rather than the usual 10am)
- Christmas 2019 – standard breaks will run from Mon 23rd to Mon 30th December
- New Year 2019 breaks start on Mon 30th Dec with a minimum stay of 4 nights
- Nearer the time, short breaks may also become available over Christmas, please call us to discuss availability.
- Low occupancy (50% capacity) of the Farmhouse or Jacks Barn may attract a 30% discount at off peak times (mid Sept to mid May) and at short notice (8 weeks prior to arrival) only if smaller cottages are not available – please call 01726 72128 to discuss.
- No dogs are permitted during Whitsun/summer school holidays (no puppies under 6 months at any time)