Prices & availability
- In high season (summer and school holidays) stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on either Friday or Saturday dependent on cottage (see grid below)
- From mid-September to mid-May short breaks of 3 nights or more are also available and can start on any day of the week (except Sundays)
- If only a 2 night stay is required, the price will be the same as a 3 night stay but you can check out at anytime on the day of departure (rather than the usual 10am)
- Christmas 2020 – our standard 7 nights breaks run from Tues 22nd to Tues 29th December
- New Year 2020 – minimum stay of 4 nights starting from 29th December
- Nearer the time, short breaks may also become available over Christmas, please call us to discuss availability.
- No dogs are permitted during Whitsun/summer school holidays (no puppies under 1 year at any time)
- Please note at the time of booking you commit to paying for your holiday – please see our terms and conditions for details. We strongly recommended that you take out travel insurance appropriate to your needs when you book. Please check your own insurers terms and conditions if you have any concerns about Coronavirus.