Prices & availability
- In high season (summer and school holidays) stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on either Friday or Saturday dependent on cottage (see grid below)
- From mid-September to mid-May short breaks of 3 nights or more are also available and can start on any day of the week (except Sundays)
- If only a 2 night stay is required, the price will be the same as a 3 night stay but you can check out at anytime on the day of departure (rather than the usual 10am)
- Christmas – our standard break runs from 22 – 29th December but we are currently offering 10 nights from the price of 7 (i.e from 19th to 29th December).
- New Year breaks start on the 29th December with a minimum stay of 4 nights. Short breaks may also be available over Christmas, please call us to discuss availability.
- Low occupancy (50% capacity) of the Farmhouse or Jacks Barn may attract a 30% discount at off peak times (mid Sept to mid May) and at short notice (8 weeks prior to arrival) if smaller cottages are not available – please call 01726 72128 to discuss.
- No dogs are permitted during Whitsun/summer school holidays (no puppies under 6 months at any time)