Everything needed to make life easier for you and
your little ones
We know it can be difficult to remember or even find space for everything to bring on your stay with us. That’s why we’ve tried to think of everything you might need to make your holiday as carefree as possible.
Child-friendly cutlery and crockery, a Delia Smith blender, night lights, plug covers, a toy box and a range of children’s books and DVDs; everything needed to make life easier for you and your little ones is already here at no added cost.
You’ll find a cot in each of our cottages
- Each of our cottages comes with an easy to assemble (screwdriver free) folding wooden cot, which you’ll find stowed away under a bed.
- Each cot has a mattress but please bring along your own bedding as we’re unable to supply this.
- If you’d prefer a travel cot (which is larger than some wooden cots) or a crib for smaller babies we’re able to supply one per cottage.
- You’ll find full details of the cots available in each of our cottages on the individual cottage information pages.
When booking you can also order:
- stair barriers (there’s already a stair gate at the top of the stairs of our 2 storey cottages)
- high chairs
- booster seats
- bed guards
On request we can also supply:
- baby listening monitors
- Bumbo seats
- baby baths plus an anatomic baby bath chair
- changing mats
- additional nightlights
- blackout blinds
- two Lulago cribs (size 92 x 56 x 69cm)
- microwavable sterilisers
- plug covers
- strollers and soft backpack baby carriers
Enjoying our heated swimming pool
No matter what time of the year you’re joining us you can arrive knowing that if you fancy taking a dip in our heated pool you’ll always be enjoying a lovely and warm 30 degrees.
Baby changing facilities and bumbo seats mean you’ll be ready and in the water before you know it, and with neoprene swim nappies available to buy in reception even the littlest ones can have a splash!
Somewhere to play
Our hugely popular play barn is packed full with bespoke soft play equipment for your children to enjoy. Whether it’s tubes to crawl through and holes to drop down, biff bash mats or a whirly slide and spinning disc, we’ve got the perfect space for you to enjoy. Bringing a toddler to Bosinver? Let them take a ride on our Kiddie Cars and Hippy Chick ride on animals!
Our blogs help you make the most of your holiday. Here are some of our latest…
We’re very lucky to have a range of fantastic child friendly cafés here in Cornwall serving delicious food and drink. When you’re holidaying with…Read More
The Minack Theatre is Cornwall’s world famous open-air theatre, carved into the granite cliff and set in glorious gardens overlooking the spectacular panorama…Read More
Cardinham Woods near Bodmin is one of our favourite places to visit for outdoor fun. It’s managed by the Forestry Commission…Read More
For Rebecca Matthews, editor of Wed magazine and mum to two young children, heaven is a family friendly holiday that’s close…Read More
If you’d like to hear about the latest exciting developments and offers at Bosinver please sign up for our newsletter!
Find us and share
You can keep up to date with the latest goings on and offers from Bosinver by following us on any of our social media accounts!