Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Booking with Bosinver
During Spring Bank Holidays, June, July and August and October half term, we offer week-long bookings in our cottages from Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday only. Out of season, short breaks and holidays starting on different days are available.
- All bookings must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit (25% of the total cottage rental cost).
- The balance is due 62 days (2 months) before the start of the holiday. If the booking is made less than 2 months before the start of the holiday, the full amount is due immediately. If you fail to pay the balance on the due date we may have to cancel your booking.
- When you book, you accept responsibility for the full cost of the holiday even if you are prevented from coming due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance. Please let us know straight away if you have to cancel your booking so that we can release the property for re-letting. If we are able to re-let the property, we will only retain your deposit to cover costs. If we can’t re-let, you will be liable to pay the whole balance due.
- If you wish to change/amend your booking, an amendment fee of £20 (+VAT) will apply.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking or cancel any bookings already made (subject to refunding any money you’ve paid) without further liability on our behalf.
- Check in time is 3pm on the day of arrival – please help us by not arriving before then. Please also let us know if you will be arriving after 6pm.
- Check out time is by 10am on the day of departure.
- Payments: You can pay the deposit for your holiday by cheque (made out to Bosinver Farm Cottages), debit card or credit card. Please note: there is a 2.5% surcharge for any payments by credit card.
- We can only hold provisional bookings for two days.
- All our cottages are non-smoking.
Electricity is included in the rent, as is central heating where provided. Bed linen is supplied but please note that linen/bedding for cots is not provided. There is an inventory in every cottage and fire safety instructions.
Pets are only permitted in properties with a paw symbol against their description and by prior arrangement and payment. They must not be left in the cottage unattended or allowed on furniture or beds. No puppies under 1 year old and no dogs during Whitsun/school summer holidays.
In booking you agree:
- To pay for any losses or damage to the property
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition on departure. We reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition. (You can select our Housekeeping service if you wish.)
- Not to part with possession of the property or share it with people not listed on the booking form
- Not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property description
- To permit the owners or their agents reasonable access to the property
We try to ensure our cottages are prepared and presented to the highest standard so our guests will enjoy their holidays here. If there is anything missing, a problem or cause for complaint please let us know immediately and every effort will be made to assist you. It is frustrating for all parties if you write after your holiday about a problem we could have solved at the time. Thank you.
Our blogs help you make the most of your holiday. Here are some of our latest…
Hedgehogs are in serious trouble. A recent survey has estimated that a quarter of our hedgehog population has been lost in…Read More
The latest ReBoot workshop organised by CoaST (Cornwall Sustainable Tourism) was a pollinator day at Heligan and Bosinver. Bee expert Brigit…Read More
If you’d like to hear about the latest exciting developments and offers at Bosinver please sign up for our newsletter!
Find us and share
You can keep up to date with the latest goings on and offers from Bosinver by following us on any of our social media accounts!